WHY BUY NOW?
- Low Interest Rates – rates remain low and there are a variety of financing options to support home buyers
- Buyer’s Market – mortgage brokers are offering a variety of value-added incentives and options.
- Build Wealth Through Ownership – with the booming economy home owners stand to benefit from steady growth in home equity.
- Range of Choices – Regina is growing and constantly adding new developments. Home buyers can take advantage of this growth and access some of the best locations in new areas.
WHY BUY NEW?
- Build Your Dream Home –you are able to design a home reflecting your style, needs and lifestyle.
- Choice of Neighbourhoods – you are able to select a home in a community of your choice. One that meets with needs of your family – proximity to amenities, schools and recreational space.
- Warranty – purchasing a new home carries with it a new homeowners warranty so that there are none of the issues or surprises often associated with purchasing a used home.
- Competitive Pricing – with steady growth in Regina, homebuilders are offering competitive pricing and incentives to be your builder of choice.
- Energy Efficiency – new homes are built to higher energy efficiency standards and thus offer cost savings to owners in way of lowered energy consumption.
- Advanced Technology and Design – new homes offer a wide array of technology and design upgrades not possible in older homes. These upgrades are convenient and many would be cost prohibitive to add to an existing home.
- Low Maintenance Features – new homes are built to be less labour intensive in terms of upkeep. From interior finishes to landscaping, homes are built with people’s busy lifestyles in mind.